I have helped students with Business Dissertation Writing at University as both a Lecturer and Supervisor for 8 years. I understand that it can be very difficult, particularly for International Students from a different academic culture, to write a dissertation; time is short, there is pressure to do other assignments and lecturers/supervisors don’t always have a lot of time to help you.
I offer dissertation help, and can arrange an online tutorial to help you; here are some of the typical problems Business students have:
- I am not sure what topic to choose.
- What exactly is a dissertation?
- What is a dissertation Proposal?
- What exactly is a Literature Review? How do I start mine?
- What is a Methodology section? Which methods are best for my study?
- What is “triangulation”? Why is it important?
- What is the structure of a dissertation?
You may, of course, have other questions.
The fee for this is £40. If you need more help, the the charge will be £30 per hour for every extra hour.
Remember: a little help can go a long way to getting you a better grade!
Important: I can help you with the structure and principles of writing a Business dissertation; I do not write it for you, as that is unethical.