- Proofreading and editing of academic work [dissertation proposals, dissertations, essays, assignments at undergraduate and Masters levels, as well as PhD theses.
- Online 1-1 tutorials for Business students. Eg How do I write a Methodology Section for my dissertation/ how do I chose a topic? How do I start a Literature Review?
- CV writing; maximise your chances of getting the best job for you.
- Online tutorials for preparing for viva voces and job interviews.
- Proofreading and editing of journal articles, lecture notes, powerpoint presentations and handouts.
- A diagnostic service: we look at your grammar, written academic English and your spoken English, then recommend a course of independent study for you.
Having a poor CV means you probably won’t even get an interview, let alone the job. I have taught CV writing to Business students at University for 8 years, and I understand that conventions for CV writing are different in every culture. I will ask you to give me the necessary information to produce a CV, and I will write a professional CV in excellent English that will maximise your chances of getting the job that you deserve.
Easy – click here and fill in the form. We will then arrange to talk via Skype for around 15 minutes to discuss your problem.